Skinnify Me!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Weekend, but...

I suppose it's worth posting since I haven't in a few days. and I probably shouldn't leave that number in the ticker hanging...

Yup... hit 179.8 on Friday... a new low. However, I'm not really putting too much stock into it yet... we'll see how the weigh-ins go next week. Suffice it to say, though, I think Weight Watchers is working well enough for me.

The hand is on it's way back to normal; I have almost full use of it again. It still gets sore if I use it a bit too much, and the new skin at the scar (coming out from under the peeling dead skin around it... ew) is still a bit tender; also I still can't bear the full weight that I used to. But otherwise, good as new. That really is pretty amazing, considering it hasn't even been a month since the surgery.

So that's that for now, I'll try to check in early in the week.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.