Skinnify Me!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy, busy

For those who make an effort to read my blog, I apologize for the time between posts. Life is busy... between the regular job (and the 1.5-2 hour total per day commute), the side job(s) (like the illustrations I'm doing for a book, as well as the t-shirt website and the book cover I'm supposed to be doing), a 6 month old, 3 animals, a messy house...

Excuses, perhaps, but just as well. I keep up with Fitday, though, so you can always check in on me there. And, as stated before, the ticker on this page is usually correct (I update it in the morning, even if I don't post that day).

I've been reading a lot here and there about various weight loss ideas, and have found a number of good ideas. Unfortunately, I haven't kept close enough track to recall them all here... I would, though, like to draw your attention to my side bar where I add weight loss blogs and such that I have found and enjoy. Give them a look. Also, the "fat fighter's blog" link will bring you to a very large number of weight loss bloggers. Good stuff.

So, I finally, after almost a week, heard back from the doctor's office about the results to the EMG and nerve conduction study (it only took around 4 or 5 phone calls since Thursday). I officially have been diagnosed with bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome, and am being referred to an orthopedic. Looks like surgery will likely be in my not too far future. I'll keep you updated when I find more.

Righto. <0> out.

1 Comments:

  • aghh carpal tunnel! I've heard that is so painful. I'm sorry to hear that... I hope that the surgey helps and you're out of your "middle aged woman" bandages soon!
    Thank you for your encouragment, its always so nice to have comments. The whole "i dont need to eat a buffet a food" is a big one for me, often I think "i want this and this and this and this" all at once and I really need a fourth of what Ive traditionally eaten. I've been keeping this in mind this week (despite the donut blunder) and Ive seen loss this week after a 2 week stall.
    Keep on keepin on, right?
    Take Care,
    Lorrie

    By Blogger Lorrie, At March 2, 2007 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.