Skinnify Me!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Day 3 Weight Watchers

I decided to carry over one thing with me in the transition from calorie counting to Weight Watchers... I never counted on weekends. I avoided over-eating nonetheless, but didn't count closely. I've decided to carry that over - I'm not counting points during the weekends. However, to compensate, I'm assuming that all flex points are spent between Friday evening and going to bed on Sunday. So, ignoring my beginning of a post on day 1, here's today.

Meals/Points for today:

Target points: 31

1st Breakfast:
Lean Pockets Sausage, Egg & Cheese - 3
Coffee w/ splenda, sugar free French vanilla creamer - 1

Remaining: 27

2nd Breakfast:
Lower Sugar Peaches and Cream instant oatmeal - 2
Irish breakfast tea w/ splenda - 0

Remaining: 25

Lunch:
2 cups chili - 8
small cup ~10oz Diet Coke - 0

Remaining: 17

White tea w/ splenda - 0

Remaining: 17

Snack:

Dannon Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt - 3
Medium apple - 1
Quaker 25% Less Sugar Cookies & Cream Granola Bar - 2
Earl Gray Tea w/ splenda - 0

Remaining: 11

Dinner:
Whole Grain/Spinach Spaghetti, 1 cup - 3
Red sauce w/ extra mushrooms, 1/2 cup - 2
1 slice (heel) whole grain bread - 2

Remaining: 4

Dessert:
Weight Watchers Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bar - 2

Remaining: 2

Killing Points Snack:
Low Fat Graham Cracker (2) - 2



Water: 60oz (tea and coffee not counted... just good old tap water)

Weight is adjusted for today's fluxuation on the ticker. I know WW prefers the weekly weigh in, but I need my daily weigh ins. They keep me in line.

1 Comments:

  • Weekends are killers! Good job on counting the points - 31 - must be nice! I am going with the 20 that we came up with and it's tough. Dad started yesterday, and his 29 is doing OK. He just plans ahead alot, and he stayed with it. He also earned 2 activity points that he did not eat, so all the better!

    By Blogger Yvonne, At April 2, 2007 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.