Skinnify Me!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I know, I know.

I'm slow to post. Life gets busy, you know?

I keep up with my eating and such still, as always, and also as always, you can keep track at my FitDay account.

On the carpal tunnel news front, I received my referral for the orthopedic; my appointment is Friday. The results from the two procedures was there too, and I read the neurologist's description of the results - mild carpal tunnel in my right hand/wrist, and moderate to severe carpal tunnel in the left. Pretty much what I expected, but at least it proves I'm not just whining.

I donated blood today, so though I drank a little 4 oz. container of apple juice and a single serving bag of pretzels, I don't really count it that much. But I still payed attention - I could have easily grabbed the Oreos (and believe me, with the way today generally was, I kinda still want the Oreos), but I had the prezels. Though I could have had water, I kinda wanted the fructose, so I had the apple juice instead of the cran-apple juice, since the a.j. was 100% juice while the c-a.j. was more like 18%.

But then I had the giant raspberry and vanilla late. I couldn't turn it down, somebody else bought it for me. And they went to pick it up too... so I didn't get as picky as I usually would with asking for skim instead of whole, and knowing that they have sugar free vanilla, but I just didn't want to be that picky... beggars and choosers and such.

Weight fluxuation is proving to be very strange... I slowly drop all week until Saturday night/Sunday morning, or Sunday night/Monday morning, where I seem to pretty much gain it all back. Meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.