Skinnify Me!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

wow...

I had to re-weigh myself three times this morning to be certain. In case youre seeing this on a day where ive already changed the ticker (and it's fluxuated up, in all likelihood), I weighed in at 185.4 - two pounds lower than the previous all time low, which was Thursday this week. I don't really know what to think. Except that it's fantastic. Just a hair further to hit another five pound threshold... just half a pound and I'll be under 185...

So the doc says surgery. probably early next month, I'm guessing. Fun times. He made the recovery seem easy and quick, and I believe him because he showed me the scar on his hand from the exact same surgery. He said he was back lifting weights two weeks after surgery. Ok, sounds fine to me.

Anyway, just a short post today. it's Saturday, and I'm feeling lazy. Have a good weekend, folks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.