Skinnify Me!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I know, I've been slacking.

Yea, it's been busy... so I haven't had much time to post. But (generally speaking), I'm not slacking on watching my food intake. Some quick takes:

-Saturday started out good, and then I got lazy and hungry, and ate WAY too much. Actually, that needs to be qualified... WAY too much for the diet, but I doubt I ate much more than ~2800 calories. A lot, but not as much as I would have in a different time.

-Naturally, in the wicked irony that my body likes to pull every now and again, my weigh-in Sunday morning (the day after...), I came in at 188.8, which I haven't been since October.

-Diet went well up until Tuesday, when I decided "hey, it's Fat Tuesday, time for a diet break." Oops. I ate around the same amount as Saturday came in.

-In further proof of the irony, this morning's weigh-in was 191.8, effectively putting my weight loss nowhere. Figures.

-Though I have been tracking the food I eat meticulously (except Saturday and Tuesday), I'm not going to bother posting it now because I'm lazy. And tired. I will give you this for today, though:

TOTAL CALORIES FOR TODAY: 1729
fiber intake: 32g
water intake: ~95 fl.oz.

So, I've been doing well. We will see what tomorrow brings.

-Another point to make: since I keep track of my weight daily, I've decided that I will plan to update the ticker at the top of this blog every morning, regardless of whether or not I actually post that day. So you will know that even if there is no new post, the weight at the top will be accurate for the day. If I remember. This will be more likely accurate on weekdays but not so much on weekends.

-Had a procedure done today for my wrists/hands (EMG and Nerve Conduction Study). It hurt... in an annoying way. Shooting electrical current pulses right into my nerve and making the muscles flex, meanwhile causing a... well... shocking pain. And, best yet, it made my wrists and hands hurt much worse the rest of the day. The doctor told me that would be the case, but it still sucks.

Righto. <0> out.

If you haven't been yet, go check out my designs.

2 Comments:

  • EMG and Nerve Conduction Study- does this mean they experimented on your wrists?
    You're right to keep going, I'm still fat because I stopped every time I was slacking and I got nowhere.
    Hope your hands feel better

    By Blogger Lorrie, At February 22, 2007 at 4:25 PM  

  • sorta, not really... kinda felt that way at times...

    the emg involved sticking a pin (like acupuncture) into my muscle in a couple different places and "listening" to the electric noise that muscles make... or something like that...

    the nerve conduction study involved the electricity, like i mentioned in the post. i guess the machine times the space between sending the shock (which then travels up to your brain and then back down the nerves to tell the muscles to flex) and when the muscles flex... if theres a problem, like carpal tunnel, there will be a delay in the "standard" timing.

    the emg was tolerable (needles dont bother me), but the nerve conduction study hurt. and still hurts, around 30 hours later. the nerve hurts, i mean, not the muscle.

    thanks for your concern!

    By Blogger The EYE, At February 22, 2007 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.