Skinnify Me!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I debated not bothering to post today...

...but decided to go ahead and do so. I stayed on track and on course all day today, which I feel pretty good about. My weight spiked this morning though, which I don't feel so good about.

I decided that I'm just going to post my fitday journal instead of listing all my food intake here every day... mostly out of laziness. The one thing of note though - the nickname there is different than here, because it's a very old screenname that I used to use, and I happen to have been using fitday for quite some time (a couple years, more off than on). Anyway, that aside, you can keep track of my eating there:

FitDay

Happy Friday, everybody (or happy Thursday if you're reading this tonight).

BTW - hopefully I'll get some better sleep tonight. Last night I woke up multiple times from pain in my wrist/hand, the last time had me broken out in a cold sweat, and my unconscious moaning and heavy breating from the pain woke my wife up. I was trying to be quiet. Oh well. Stupid median nerve.

G'night. Or, perhaps, good morning. Or, something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.