Skinnify Me!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

sigh...

The last few days have been no good at all. I eat when I'm stressed. I've been fairly stressed since around Sunday. And thus, the last few days have been something akin to today:

meal 1: Quaker maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal, coffee, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 171

meal 2: large Granny Smith apple, mug of tea, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 136

meal 3: Lean Cuisine Orange Peel Chicken, two small sugar cookies. Total Calories: 476

meal 4: raw carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, two small sugar cookies (they were good the first time), 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 270

meal 5: little box of Nerds, little package of Runts, 1 miniature Laffy Taffy. Total Calories: 153

meal 6: HALF of a DiGiorno 4 Cheese Rising Crust pizza, can of Diet Cherry Pepsi. Total Calories: 934

meal 7: 2/3 cup Rainbow sherbet. Total Calories: 178

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 2317

fiber intake: 40g
water intake: 48 oz.

Started strong, and fell apart by lunch. And it shouldn't be surprising that this morning's weigh in was 191.8. Up only .8, but that's in just a few days. I'm struggling. I really need to get back on track. I'd like to blame the holiday, but I know quite well that I need to chalk it up as a few days of failure. Here's hoping I can pull it back together.

1 Comments:

  • For some reason this has always been the hardest time of year for me as far as weight loss goes. I'm sure it's the cold - hibernating and not feeling motivated to do anything. I already have a pact with my mom (Grandma) that as soon as the snow is gone or mostly gone - I will come over at least 3 days a week after work and we will walk. Until then - motivation is nearly non-existent

    By Blogger Yvonne, At February 15, 2007 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.