Skinnify Me!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I missed a couple days... but I'm still going!

Sorry I hadn't posted the last couple days... it's been busy. My weight hasn't changed from 191.8 yet, so I won't bother mentioning that again. Here are Thursday and Friday:

Thursday:
water intake: ~38oz (I haven't been doing well here...)
fiber intake: 52g (!!!)

meal 1: oatmeal, coffee, 5 fiber capsules - 153 cal

meal 2: regular bagel w/ butter, coffee - 304 cal

meal 3: Lean Cuisine Deep Dish 3 meat pizza, 5 fiber capsules - 359 cal

meal 4: raw tomatoes, carrots, sugar free Jello, 1 small sugar cookie - 166 cal

meal 5: 1 slice toasted whole wheat bread w/ spray butter - 69 cal

meal 6: Chili's Black Bean Burger and steamed (and buttered) broccoli, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi - 734 cal

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 1783

Friday:
water intake: 48oz.
fiber intake: 23g

meal 1: oatmeal, coffee, 5 fiber capsules - 153 cal

meal 2: coffee, granola bar, medium sugar cookie, 5 fiber capsules - 175 cal

meal 3: Lean Cuisine Delux pizza, small Diet Cola, 2 small sugar cookies - 459 cal

meal 4: raw tomatoes and carrots, Sugar Free Jello, beef jerky, coffee - 148 cal

meal 5: 2 barbecue country ribs, green beans, rice pilaf, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi - 949 cal

"meal" 6: coffee (managed to avoid some high cal sugar bomb and carb bomb foods there... just stuck with the coffee...) - 6 cal

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY - 1888

3 Comments:

  • good job! Ahh the coffee (or tea) when everyone else is having dessert, that was how it went for me on saturday. We stopped in at one of the best dessert places in NYC where the slices of cake are as big as your head, but I had unsweetened tea :) oh, I miss chili's and the brie+ apple is very good...the brie alone, not so good though. have a great week!

    By Blogger Lorrie, At February 20, 2007 at 9:32 AM  

  • your blog is keeping me from falling asleep at work

    By Blogger Lorrie, At February 22, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

  • Glad to be of service. Yours, likewise, keeps me up in the wee hours when I start in the AM.

    By Blogger The EYE, At February 22, 2007 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.