Skinnify Me!

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

feelin good today

Yea, I feel pretty good. Wasn't too hungry all day, not too hungry now. I think my stomach has resized itself for the amount of food I'm eating each day now. If that truly is something that can happen. My weight didn't really change at all today, but the future may hold better.

Stay tuned for big news with my t-shirt site. Hopefully tomorrow, worst case scenario the weekend. Good stuff!

Today's Stats:
weight: 192
water intake: 28oz (hmm... I'm gonna go drink some water...)
fiber intake: 34g

meal 1: oatmeal, coffee, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 171

meal 2: 2 almonds (yes, 2 almonds. there were flavored almonds, and I wanted to try them. one was onion and garlic [tasty but a breath bomb], the other was hot and spicy [tasted exactly like an almond except it burned afterwards], 1 prezel log, coffee . Total Calories: 39

meal 3: two McDonald's Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken wraps, small diet coke. Total Calories: 525

meal 4: medium Granny Smith apple, raw broccoli, celery, and carrots. Total Calories: 132

meal 4.5: Cheez-its air crisps, diet caffeine free Dr. Pepper. Total Calories: 146

meal 5: Taco Bell pintos and cheese, bean burrito, chicken taco, peppermint bark for dessert. Total Calories: 886

TOTAL CALORIES: 1913

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.