Skinnify Me!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

a good saturday

I didn't pay a lot of attention to what I was eating today, but at least calorie-wise, I did fairly well. I kept myself busy though, which helps... I spent the day cleaning house (Valentines gift for my wife). Actually, I was only able to get through the first floor before my parents came by for dinner and the evening, so it'll be next weekend too. Oh well. Anyway, without further ado, today:

Today's Stats:
weight: ??? (didn't weigh myself this morning)
water intake: 42oz
fiber intake: 15g (yea, a bit low)

meal 1: granola bar (right after posting my last post, pre haircut). Total Calories: 90

meal 2: Dunkin Donuts ham, egg, and cheese sandwich on croissant (I asked for no cheese, but they didn't... but I wasn't going to drive back or anything... so I ate it anyway... it was good...), large coffee. Total Calories: 535

meal 3: wheat thin crackers, can of Campbells Healthy Request Chicken and Sausage Gumbo. Total Calories: 416

meal 4: big Roast Beef sandwich w/ sweet peppers, tamale, scotch whisky, coffee. Total Calories: 842

And when I finish posting, I'm going to have a can of Diet Pepsi.

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 1922

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.