Skinnify Me!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

a strange day (for a diet)

So I failed in a number of my goals today... only ate 3 times, didn't drink nearly enough water, was under on fiber, and ended up being WAY under for calories. Very strange for me... But at least now there will be a lot less guilt for my completely reverse day that tomorrow is going to be. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something else more interesting to say. Today, I'm just tired. Right now, anyway.

Two new tee shirt designs at my site for such things if you're interested. If not, well, here's the beef (or no beef, really)...

Today's Stats:
Weight: didn't weigh myself this morning. We will assume 192.2, as yesterday.
fiber intake: 23g
water intake: ~12 oz. (ouch!)

meal 1: Quaker instant oatmeal - regular w/ 2 tsp brown sugar (actually a couple well-solidified lumps), ~1.5 oz. sugar-free vanilla flavored syrup (like the kind you put in a capuccino... 0 calories!), and a graham cracker crumbled on top (I was feeling creative... and produced something rather tasty!), and coffee. Total Calories: 193

meal 2: half of remaining leftover chicken parmesan from the other night, 1.5 cups spaghetti w/ sauce, slice of whole grain toast w/ spray butter and a touch of garlic powder (which turned out to be a couple too many touches... and led to necessary gum, later), can of Diet Cherry Pepsi. Total Calories: 664

meal 3: Panera Black Bean Soup, half Panera Chicken Dijon Panini on french bread, medium sized apple, and a butterscotch hard candy. Total Calories: 605

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 1462

I'm hungry. But it's too late in the day. So the day ends with me probably being under caloried in an unhealthy way... possibly causing my body to go into starvation mode. And of course, tomorrow's eating will shock the heck out of that.

Enjoy tomorrow, everybody.

GO BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.