Skinnify Me!

Sunday, February 4, 2007

boooooooo.

So not only did I (as expected) fail miserably at paying attention to what I ate today, but the Bears lost. It almost feels like a waste. But that's OK, life continues.

As stated, I really didn't pay attention to what I was eating. I reached for the veggies and stuff when I could, and actually generally didn't eat too much of the unhealthy foods (like cookies... I only had a couple). It was quantity that killed me today. Ate mostly semi-good stuff, but I ate a whole lot of it.

So, since I didn't keep track, there are no stats for today. I did weigh myself this morning, and I chimed in at 190.0, but I'm not putting much faith in it. Why? because I practically dehydrated myself yesterday, and ate very little. Not a legitimate weight loss by any stretch of imagination... just water-weight fluxuation. So after eating like a pig today, and getting a bit more water (though not too much more... a lot of Mountain Dew... and not diet M D either), I fully expect tomorrow to be a depressing number. Oh well, we shall see. Tomorrow, back on track!

Oh, and Mr. Rex Grossman, you make me sad.

Mr. Brian Urlacher, I'm not a running back, and I've never met you in person, but you still give me the fear.

And Mr. Peyton Manning, well... you still make me laugh. But you're not on my "A" list at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.