Skinnify Me!

Monday, February 5, 2007

back again

A quick list of things that made my life difficult at work, both last week and today: a large box of Otis Spunkmeyer muffins (blueberry, chocolate chip, and bananna nut), a dozen doughnuts of various types, italian beef sandwiches, baked mostaccoli, kielbasa, m&ms, starburst, Hostess cupcakes, rice crispy treats, chocolate covered raisins...

I've been having a lot of trouble avoiding eating this junk... I find myself hungry after every time I eat, because I'm still not used to the small meals. I'm used to eating more when I eat. I know if I hold out, I'll get past it and the little meals will ultimately satisfy. But for right now,

I'M HUNGRY!

*Sigh.*

I was right about the weight fluxuation. Now it's fluxuated up. I ate a lot yesterday, but I definitely didn't eat 3.4 pounds extra food. I doubt I even ate 1.2 pounds (3500 calories/pound... no way I ate 3500 calories more than I burned...). We'll see where I'm at the rest of the week. I'm not worried about a gain quite yet.

Todays stats:

weight: 193.4
vitamin?: yes
fiber intake: 31g
water intake: 68oz

meal 1: Quaker instant Peaches & Cream oatmeal w/ water, coffee, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 153

meal 2: Dannon coffee flavored yogurt. Total Calories: 160

meal 3: Lean Cuisine Chicken w/ basil cream sauce, raw broccoli, raw celery, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 311

meal 4: baby carrots, grape tomatoes, medium Granny Smith apple, tea, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 177

meal 5: Digiorno cheese stuffed crust 4 cheese frozen pizza (half the pizza...), can of Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi. Total Calories: 904

TOTAL CALORIES FOR THE DAY: 1705

Probably too few, but it's too late in the evening to eat anything now. Besides, that half a pizza felt like 900 calories. I don't think I could eat something if I wanted to.

Here's hoping tomorrow's weigh in is more reasonable.

1 Comments:

  • Protein is the key to keeping you full longer. You know the carbs satisfy temporarily, then make you want more. Keep a yogurt on hand for the really tough times - there are plenty of low calorie ones - the Weight Watcher ones taste pretty good.

    By Blogger Yvonne, At February 6, 2007 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.