Skinnify Me!

Friday, February 2, 2007

still going

Today was rough... I found myself hungry constantly. I did OK most of the day, but nevertheless, it was a tough one. I ate just a bit too much... still in a reasonable range, but... yea.

The Super Bowl is this weekend... and our Chicago Bears are in it... which means - Sunday is going to be A BAD DIET DAY. Even if I try hard. Weekends tend to be bad for me anyway, and it's gonna take all I have in me to make sure I keep track of what I'm eating and come back to post here... so wish me luck.

Today's Stats:

weight: 192.2
water intake: 68 oz.
fiber intake: 22g

meal 1: Quaker instant Peaches and Cream oatmeal w/ water, one full-sized graham cracker, coffee, 5 fiber capsules. Total Calories: 212

meal 2: Dannon Fruit-on-the-bottom yogurt - cherry. Total Calories: 150

meal 3: Lean Cuisine Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken w/ green beans amandine, 1 full-sized graham cracker, beef jerky, 4 fiber capsules (bottles empty now). Total Calories: 326

meal 4: medium Granny Smith apple, Quaker Low Fat chewy granola bar - peanut butter, mug of tea. Total Calories: 173

meal 5: leftover taco pie from the other day, 46 grapes (yep, counted again). Total Calories: 777

meal 6: five tortilla/lunchmeat/cheese roll slices, around 8 baked tortilla slices w/ cinnamon & sugar, coffee. Total Calories (educated guess): 252

Total Calories: 1890

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.

Put your banner here for Free! Join Banner Exchange.